• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted 66-77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
1974 in south mississippi

i have a nice 1974 bronco with straight 6 three on the tree new paint motor trany brakes interior hard and soft top burnt orange let me know what you think
sean
228-806-3757

broncoAmerica

still looking?

i have an original 1/2 cab for sale, the truck has been redone. If your intrested send me an e-mail.

bronco america

DCarter001

Loc.
Baxley, GA
I've got a '68 full cab with a 289 and 3 on the tree. It just left the shop. New sheetmetal, new paint, new brakes, new brake lines, new shocks, "new" rear diff, new hubs, and bearings. Basically, the entire under side was pulled and either replaced or refurbished. It needs the following: tail pipes, new upholstery, rear bumper, main tank needs to be installed (I have the tank, but am running on the aux tank right now). There is some slop in the shift linkage. E-mail me at DCarter001@aol.com and put BRONCO in the subject line. I've got family in Palm Coast and could deliver to your door.

napsp3

66 bronco runs great

I have 66 with a freshly rebuilt 289 new 3 speed trand new clutch new winch put a dana 44 on the front from a 77 to get disc brakes also took the power steering of the 77 and put it on it it has been re geared to 4,11 has hard top and soft runs great all rusted parts have been replaced minus one rocker panel wich i have here in the box I am asking $5000 let me know

CousinsTree

If you are still looking, we are in the Ocala area, have a 77 with a 302, automatic, 4x4, monster tires, full cab & a good running motor, rocker panels need to be replaced and some rust on the cab. It was a project we were going to work on and never got to it, hate to see it sit. $4300, have pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.