• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN wanted 66-77 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple72

Loc.
Wilkinson,IN
What kind of truck are you looking for? I have a streetable rockcrawler available, and I'm in central Indiana.

OP
OP
stinkfist

stinkfist

Loc.
sullivan
Im wanting to do a cummins swap . So if i could find one that needs a engine that would be great. Uncut and needing restored is what im wanting

SherpaDave

Loc.
Dawson Springs
Have a project early bronco in western ky on a rolling chassis- no motor or trans. Un cut rear quarters, need door pillar work but fire wall, cowl, inner front wheel wells, rear bed area very solid. Lots of potential for a builder plus I have tons of pulled parts-from over 20 broncos. Price is reasonable and will help out buyer down the road with other parts. More information and can send pics 270-875-3293 , dwgf250@yahoo.com

OP
OP
stinkfist

stinkfist

Loc.
sullivan
Have a project early bronco in western ky on a rolling chassis- no motor or trans. Un cut rear quarters, need door pillar work but fire wall, cowl, inner front wheel wells, rear bed area very solid. Lots of potential for a builder plus I have tons of pulled parts-from over 20 broncos. Price is reasonable and will help out buyer down the road with other parts. More information and can send pics 270-875-3293 , dwgf250@yahoo.com

Thats sounds like what im wanting. I emailed you

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
71 uncut, 302 and 3 speed in the floor. Needs several body parts, as it wasn't restored properly years ago. Underside is pretty clean though. Power disc brakes all around, solid driver, I drove it 400 miles last week. Has hard top, soft top, and bikini, and many parts. NEEDS RESTORED, but drives and runs fine.

$5200 in southern KY, can meet 1/2 way.

ourobos@insightbb.com

Here's all the restoration needed :

http://ourobos.home.insightbb.com/71 Bronco/

OP
OP
stinkfist

stinkfist

Loc.
sullivan
71 uncut, 302 and 3 speed in the floor. Needs several body parts, as it wasn't restored properly years ago. Underside is pretty clean though. Power disc brakes all around, solid driver, I drove it 400 miles last week. Has hard top, soft top, and bikini, and many parts. NEEDS RESTORED, but drives and runs fine.

$5200 in southern KY, can meet 1/2 way.

ourobos@insightbb.com

Here's all the restoration needed :

http://ourobos.home.insightbb.com/71 Bronco/

Nice, but i will keep looking

Status
Not open for further replies.