• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted - Stock leaf springs, coils, sway bar (new-newish) - Not 40 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Put a 2.5" SL on my uncut but I am going to bring it back down to stock height. It isnt ever going to get wheeled and I want it family friendly, just some trails occasionally. I want it to be super street friendly so I am looking for a set of aftermarket stock suspension - coils and leafs, prefer the 9-11 leaf packs, not the 5 leafs. Also looking for stock front sway bar parts as the front end is a 76, just missing the pieces to put it together.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Nevermind, things are finally settling on the lift now that I have the gas tank and hard top on, am happy with the height.

Status
Not open for further replies.