• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WASHINGTON to TOMS Parts run

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
I am (possibly) going to be making a parts run down to Tom's Bronco in the next couple weeks or up to a month. Im not for sure going, kinda depends on a few things. But i thought I would post up here and see if anyone wanted to piggy back on my travel and save a few bucks in shipping and (shhhhhhh) WA state tax. Ill be driving down in my gmc LS POWERED truck :LOL: and if need be i can bring a trailer with. My thoughts are that if someone wanted me to pick up parts and haul them back, you could chip in for gas and expences for half of what regular shipping costs would be. If this ends up having a handful of people chipping in, the cost would obviously go down as the actual cost for me down and back will be the same. Im not looking to make money off this, just offering my travel down and back. And again i dont have a timeframe of when my travel will be, but im guessing in the next month or so. I live in the Stanwood/Camano Island area, so will be traveling the i5 corridor, there are reliable guys in the Tacoma area i could drop things, I also travel to the Cle Elum and Ellensburg area often that also have bronco guys there that could be drop off or meet up spots.

If this has a few people wanting to hop on, ill probably start a list in this first post to keep track of things. Post up and let me know if you'd like to have some parts hauled back. ... You can order and Pay on Tom's site, then when choosing shipping method, you can choose store pick up.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Carter, that’s a great offer!
Thanks for putting it out there and being so willing to add to your own work level to help the other members here. I actually hope somebody can take you up on it and get that advantage on this trip.
Good luck either way! And if you do go, have fun!

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Dangit, they just got me for sales tax because I'm using a freight forwarding company to get my parts to AK.

BruiserOutdoors

I may need some parts. Let me collect my thoughts and repost with my list. PM me before your trip if I forget to post here.

OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Updating, it looks like we are leaving next weekend. Going to stop in to the Moonshiners swap meet in Puyallup then make our way down to Toms Bronco. Planning to stop into Toms on Monday the 11th and make the trek back north. My buddy from Cle Elum will be going with, so parts are easily sent back with him and I am in Stanwood. This isnt 100% locked down, timing wise, as we may camp for a few days on the way back.