• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

West Branch MI Feb 19th-21st

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Checking out interest for some winter wheeling in West Branch. We have done this the last couple years and it is a good time. We will do an evening run on Friday the 19th and a day run on Saturday the 20th. We head to G's Pizza Saturday night to reflect on the day and hang out. On Saturday we cook out in the woods for lunch and everyone is invited. Post up if your interested. Here are a couple threads from past years.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234439&highlight=west+branch

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247966&highlight=west+branch

Hank

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Hank, were in on it for sure, kids can't stop talking about it👍🏻
image_zpsu59bj9yv.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh Yeah! Maybe it will be warm enough we can get out of the trucks this year!;D

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Oh Yeah! Maybe it will be warm enough we can get out of the trucks this year!;D

I sure hope so. I can't remember it being colder while I was up there. Looking forward to getting up there already.

Hank

Unknown

Contributor
Bring on the snow!

Hey Hank, we're hoping to make it up this year but will know for sure after the holidays.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 33

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I really want to go! I'll add it to my calendar and see if it works out. I should have the trans swapped out (thanks Tom!) and fuel injection on the '68 by then. Otherwise I could tow the '72 up there.

frdboy

Contributor
If mine is drivable I would for sure be interested.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I will be there again this year for Sure! and hopeful its a lot warmer this year then it was last year.

You are going to need to keep us up to date on the snow situation. It looks like about 6" of snow up there now but more should be coming this week.

Hank

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
You are going to need to keep us up to date on the snow situation. It looks like about 6" of snow up there now but more should be coming this week.

Hank

Will do, we have about 15" right now but we are supposed to get some rain tomorrow then it is supposed to go back to snow later on.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Sorry Hank. Unfortunatley I am moving to Kansas City. No snow run for the Millers :(

Reason i had listed the grabber blue. Finally caved in with Ford and took that job.

I will miss it.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
We will have to see if We can make it, just started radiation. 1 week down 5 more weeks to go. I wanna go really bad, just need to be in the area for the next 5 weeks to get zapped daily.

Rich, best of luck in KC, your going to do great down there👍🏻

Unknown

Contributor
Sorry Hank. Unfortunatley I am moving to Kansas City. No snow run for the Millers :(

Reason i had listed the grabber blue. Finally caved in with Ford and took that job.

I will miss it.

Kansas City is a great town, good luck to you and your family.. Keep in touch.

Ly-mo

I'm planning to attend with my wife and daughter. I don't think we'll be able to make the Friday evening run, but we'd like to join on Saturday. Where do you all meet in the morning? Is the plan just to run FS roads in the Huron NF?

Anyway, I'm really excited to get out with some other bronco people. Hopefully it warms up a little over the next week...

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Wish I could go but no trans or T case right now. Hope its warmer than the current conditions for you guys...sounds like fun!

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Just seen this, I already have plans for the weekend... I would have gone, had a blast the first time.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I got a PM from Ly-mo saying he will be up on Friday night but I don't know if anyone one else is showing. We have the usual guys with Jeeps showing up but with Tom on the mends and Rich moving not much from the bronco guys. Please PM me ASAP if you are coming up so we know who to wait for. There is about 18" of snow right now with weather warming to the lower 40's both Friday and Saturday. Should be a great weekend to be in the woods.

Hank

Unknown

Contributor
Hank,

Wishing we could make it up but there's just too much going here to break away. Have fun and be safe. Lots of pics please.