• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

West Coast Bronco

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anyone ordered parts from West Coast Bronco?

Thinking of ordering the disc conversion. Seems easier than piecing together the kit, so far at least. %) & price is not too awful.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I bought my Extreme Motor Mounts from them. Very good quality. They have been around a long time and actually are suppliers/rebuilders for some of the bigger Bronco Vendors. HTH.

John

bannind

My brother dealt a bunch with WCB when he was stationed in 29 Palms and they are continuing to stand next to their product even though he was transfered to Kansas (or Kentucky - hell I don't know he had to move - anyways) They went out of their way to fix a PS box that went bad and he has always been happy with them. At the same time I am sure someone will pipe up with a bad experience.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I bought a Power steering setup from them for my daily driver they were out of the box's they usually sold with the kit but offered me a stock box which was fine by me as I was replacing a stock box anyways saved me a bunch of work. They really hooked me up I'd defintely order from them again.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
John from WCB is a friend of mine, he's a real wheeler and a bona-fide Bronco enthusiast. His shop is right on the threshold of Johnson Valley and the Hammers so his stuff is well tested. He's not as big or well-known but he's been around as long as many of the bigger shops. I've had great results with the stuff I've bought from him and would highly recommend him.

Be careful when looking for his website, its www.westcoastbronco.com. If you add an "s" you get the club of the same name, which is not affiliated.

Dusty

Dawg_enD

It's not a real vendor thread unless someone spouts off abot horrible customer service, evil business practice and the eating of babies by management.

Having said that, sounds like I need to look this place up.

Last edited:

knack

Contributor
Sorry, I had a good experience with them too.
Knack

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dusty, that's the site I had pulled up. Thanks.. I've ordered thru Graveyard, LMC, & Tom's so far and was just wondering about WCB. In the market for a soft top, soon as I can come up w/the $$$. Appreciate everyone's input. TGIFFF

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got any advice for soft top? So far JBG cheapest for the Bestop?

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Got any advice for soft top? So far JBG cheapest for the Bestop?

Yeah, Try to find an STC. Just MO, of course. Thats a whole separate argument/disussion. It all depends on what you what your soft-top for/to do. I have seen the BT and its nice and appears rugged and quality. But, I can drop or raise my STC in a couple of minutes (3 or 4 max). I also rarely run my zip-out (side and rear) windows or the window frames. So, for me its like a safari top most of the time. I think you can do the same with the BT, but I still dont think you can fold it back and put it up very quickly.

If I were to spend the money again, I would look into Saddle-Up's top or BCBroncos up-coming top. These are both brand new products, so you may see a pic or two, but they arent readily available on the market just yet. They will cost more, but will be more weather-winter functional and allow for roof-top storage, etc...so are more 'functional'. But, like I said, initially, its all about what you want. Personally, I like the quick converatble thing...hence STC. Good luck with your decision.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah, I agree it's all a matter of PO, and what you want. Quick & painless is "always" a good thing though. LOL

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought my Extreme Motor Mounts from them. Very good quality. They have been around a long time and actually are suppliers/rebuilders for some of the bigger Bronco Vendors. HTH.

John

yep me too. Just got a set off ebay for alot cheaper than I thought I'd get em for:cool:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Definitely have to do some googling. If it just weren't for this damn firewall at work... :-[

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
I've had great luck with them as well. Real decent on shipping and good service with any questions after the sale.