• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH gorrila warflares

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
I need some new flares mine are dying. Ive been thinking about these flares cuz of how much more clearence and such they give you. Im wondering if anyone here has used them and what yall think about these compared to others. And how much i would havta cut if any to put these on. (Mines already cut and i have some one there now just not gorrila warflares) and can you kinda customize how they fit???

Landshark

Loc.
California
[quote author=komodo72 link=board=5;threadid=13396;start=0#100804 date=1042777365]<br>I need some new flares mine are dying. Ive been thinking about these flares cuz of how much more clearence and such they give you. Im wondering if anyone here has used them and what yall think about these compared to others. And how much i would havta cut if any to put these on. (Mines already cut and i have some one there now just not gorrila warflares) and can you kinda customize how they fit???<br>[/quote]<br><br> You bet you can, I know a couple people that have<br>them. It does depend on how much of a lift (body &<br>suspension) you have. Man, those things are really<br>tough too, tree's bounce right off them <G><br>

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
i have them and they can mount wherever you want.at first mine were used as replacements for my glass ones.then i cut and moved them.(they stretch) ;D i ripped one off on a tree :-U and it came out unscathed. ;D

jmms

Loc.
Suwanee,GA (N.E.of A
The first thing that I did to my 76 Bronco was put on a set of Gorrila Warflares. I stretched them out as far as I could and cut the fenders to fit them. With no lift kit on my Bronco yet I can clear 36x12.50 SuperSwampers on 10" wheels WOW!! (I don't drive it like that) My trucks still under constrution right now, I'm still going to add a 5 1/2" lift

SgtRock

Loc.
East Texas
Hey if the other guys didnt make it clear, these things rock because they can be installed "classic" style, or "extreme" style.<br>Here is a good pic of an extreme style install:<br><br>
clayton14mxpaz.jpg
<br><br>Craig<br>Mineola Texas