• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What color should i paint my top?

cwarren87

Alright, guys, I just painted the body Fiesta Tan which is a stock color. What color should i paint the top?

Louie

Bronco Guru
I agree...stay with WW! Great choice on the tan too :cool:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Really only 2 choices, Fiesta Tan or Wimbledon White. And I vote for the WW. But the single color for both top and tub might look good too.

I don't think pure white, black or silver would look good with the stock Fiesta Tan.

Vintage Steel

Loc.
Post Falls, ID
I say what ever color you like. I'm not being a smart ass, I'm just saying If you are building it for yourself don't worry about what other people think. When I repaint the top, grille, and bumpers on mine, I am going to paint them a brighter white than the original WW. Some people might hate this but I don't care, It's my car.
But, I think Wimbelton would look great with the tan :cool:

OP
OP
cwarren87

cwarren87

Thanks for the input. I was already leaning toward wimbledon white, now i'm sure. Thanks!

RubberTramp

Wimbledon white is the only color suitable for the top of a tan bronco. Well thats my opinion anyway!

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
Great look.... WW on the body of the top " around windows " then the top painted to match the body tub.

Or black around windows and then tint the glass dark, paint the very top to match body tub.

JA