• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What did your PO leave you?

Adarcy

Post up pictures of the odd/old stuff you've found in your Bronco from the previous owner.

Today I found an old John F. Kennedy match book wedged behind the dash pad.

Attachments

• match.jpg
    match.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 118

delconick

i just bought a 70 with super cool stuff in it! first wild horses catalog, first bronco graveyard catalog, lots of early horsing around issues, original warranty card, all of the original service records, tons of coolness!

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Bullets. Most of my friends have found bullets somewhere in their rigs when tearing them down. Mine had a few under the carpet - couple of .22lr and a 30-06 if memory serves.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Got the sevice manual and a log of everything ever done to the rig right down to each oil change with my 73.

Bought a heep way back when for parts on a project and when I unbolted the rear seat found a bag of pot! Had to be way old, the bag was in bad shape. But it was an interesting find!

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Got the sevice manual and a log of everything ever done to the rig right down to each oil change with my 73.

Bought a heep way back when for parts on a project and when I unbolted the rear seat found a bag of pot! Had to be way old, the bag was in bad shape. But it was an interesting find!

All I got was stems and seeds.

major

Loc.
Knoxville
rats nest in the frame

More rust than I've ever seen. wiring that would make a journeyman electrician just give up, sand in the diffs, frame, cab..............well ya'll get the idea.

He also left a roller cam motor, a rebuilt C-4 and D20 and other new parts

pipermike

The day I picked mine up the PO said "wait before you go I got a few extra parts for you" He started ripping through his garage like a madman..I quickly realized I was also doing a dump run as part of the deal! I was too polite to say no!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Ingot original salesmpaperwork from dealer, window stickers from dealer, 1974 ford shop manuals, all service records, and three huge boxes of OE parts. He was the first owner and treated this bronco like a child. I was lucky.

ksbronco75

Contributor
about a packs worth of pall mall cigarrets in the defrost ducts. a glove box door cut to make it work with 6 pt roll cage. dont wanna talk about the wiring issues