• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What happened to Crab?

dan12580

What happened to user Crab? the guy who built the cages. Been away awhile and trying to find his stuff and hes gone. What gives? Still kicking myself for not buying his white/orange rig he had for sale 10 years ago or so.

crab

Bronco Guru
I think highlander drove him off.

Took me a while to remember who highlander was%);D Yea, he's a piece of work and I have missed visiting with him :cry:

Still here Dan. The bronco scene is falling on the back burner as life changing priorities have taken it's place. Still hit the local events and cruise the '68 on nice days.

Which Orange and White bronco were you referring to?

If you are talking about the crawler, I sold it to a local friend that knew what I had into it. He's the guy that has everything (16 motorcycles, 8 snowmobiles, restored '65 Mustang fastback, on and on) and thought he needed my crawler to mount a snow plow on it for his property in Central Oregon, but ended up buying a RZR and mounting a plow on it. I'm sure he would sell the bronco if you were interested. I've often thought about buying it back myself!

Attachments

• 70 bronco.jpg
    70 bronco.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 71
  • roll cage V.jpg
    roll cage V.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 70
  • '732.jpg
    '732.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 66
  • '733.jpg
    '733.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
D

dan12580

Thanks for the reply. I am not imagining things am I? You did sell the orange and white one in that first picture around 10 years ago? And at a price it may not sell for now but because everyone would figure it was a clear scam. Damn. Like they say. Stuff is not more expensive now, it's just that our money is worthless.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

I sent you a text also. I need bumpers and a cage. Got any sitting around?