• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what has mstark been doing with his new ride?

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Haven't heard anything recently about what mstark has been doing with his 67 that he got at OCBR. Anything new? Any photos?

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
Hmm.... where to start? ;D Well, the Wild Horses System 16 Suspension kit is no longer sitting on the floor in my room. ;) Got a 302 w/Duraspark from a member here mr.bronco and that should be here next weekend, when I get it installed I'll take some pics of everything. Also doing a clutch at the same time, it's currently sitting downstairs in my Dad's computer room. After all of this I'll do rust repair (which isn't much) then Camo Clad exterior, interior work (floormats/new hardtop possibly/mossy oak realtree seat covers). Then finally disc brakes. I put new drums on the front and it actually stops pretty good, so I'm putting discs on hold for a while, as they are not necessary at the moment. And Cootvon, the seats match excellently with surface rust and parchment interior! ;D The seats are really a vast improvement over my previous ones, the previous ones had NO FOAM just towels shoved under a seat cover. %)

I'm expecting most of what I mentioned above to be done by OCBR07, however stuff does happen and I could get held back, but hopefully I won't have any major set backs. I really appreciate everyone that has helped me with this project, and Don for giving it to me. This really shows a lot about the people that attend the OCBR and the ones that put it together, without them this Bronco would not be in our stable. :cool:

OP
OP
sbolejack

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Michael,

Can't wait to see the update and it couldn't be happening to a better young man. Don't have a lot of extra parts laying around, but let me know what you are still needing and I will keep the look out.

Attached is the latest picture of the status of mine, so as you can see you will never be done.

Attachments

• dcp_1585.jpg
    dcp_1585.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 90

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
VERY interested in an NP435 but funds are very tight at the moment, I was actually hoping to be able to drop in an NP435 when I did my clutch but since the engine is being replaced there really isn't much extra money laying around for one.

Sbolejack, Bronco looks great, I don't see very many white ones aorund, but they sure do look nice! As for parts I'm still needing.... well floor mats, maybe a new dash, power steering setup, set of 33's, front disc brakes... that's really about all that I want to do, except for paint, I think I'm going to go with the Camo Clad made by 3M. This truck is pretty complete, so it really needs nothing to be driven, but it's far from a luxury ride.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Wow... not even a mention of the armrest. Sniff. ;D

mstark said:
Hmm.... where to start? ;D Well, the Wild Horses System 16 Suspension kit is no longer sitting on the floor in my room. ;) Got a 302 w/Duraspark from a member here mr.bronco and that should be here next weekend, when I get it installed I'll take some pics of everything. Also doing a clutch at the same time, it's currently sitting downstairs in my Dad's computer room. After all of this I'll do rust repair (which isn't much) then Camo Clad exterior, interior work (floormats/new hardtop possibly/mossy oak realtree seat covers). Then finally disc brakes. I put new drums on the front and it actually stops pretty good, so I'm putting discs on hold for a while, as they are not necessary at the moment. And Cootvon, the seats match excellently with surface rust and parchment interior! ;D The seats are really a vast improvement over my previous ones, the previous ones had NO FOAM just towels shoved under a seat cover. %)

I'm expecting most of what I mentioned above to be done by OCBR07, however stuff does happen and I could get held back, but hopefully I won't have any major set backs. I really appreciate everyone that has helped me with this project, and Don for giving it to me. This really shows a lot about the people that attend the OCBR and the ones that put it together, without them this Bronco would not be in our stable. :cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Rob1962 said:
Wow... not even a mention of the armrest. Sniff. ;D
The arm rest went on my Bronco Rob and I would like to Thank You again. My son mstark did the install for me though as I had just come home from surgery. I would have done it with him, but it was just to challenging at the time keeping my knee elevated above my heart while numbed out on pain killers. Michael was glad to do it for me and looks out for his dad, and dad's Bronco. He has enjoyed working on mine for the last seven years, but really enjoys working on his now, as well as driving it ;D

Here is a pic of mine (1st) and a couple of his (2nd & 3rd) before the motor blew and lift installed, as well as seats, etc.

Attachments

• Desk Top Post Size.jpg
    Desk Top Post Size.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 25
  • HPIM0461 Post Size.jpg
    HPIM0461 Post Size.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 100806003 Post 11.jpg
    100806003 Post 11.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 57

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
astark said:
The arm rest went on my Bronco Rob and I would like to Thank You again. My son mstark did the install for me though as I had just come home from surgery. I would have done it with him, but it was just to challenging at the time keeping my knee elevated above my heart while numbed out on pain killers. Michael was glad to do it for me and looks out for his dad, and dad's Bronco. He has enjoyed working on mine for the last seven years, but really enjoys working on his now, as well as driving it ;D

Here is a pic of mine (1st) and a couple of his (2nd & 3rd) before the motor blew and lift installed, as well as seats, etc.

Astark, It's been a while ago - but I can remember when yours didn't have the lift, bigger tires, flares, etc., etc., and I don't think Mike could quite drive at the time....;) ...oops, I think I just acknowledged our age..:-X - both are looking good and we're looking forward to seeing them at OCBR'07!!!;D

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
mstark said:
VERY interested in an NP435 but funds are very tight at the moment, I was actually hoping to be able to drop in an NP435 when I did my clutch but since the engine is being replaced there really isn't much extra money laying around for one.

Sbolejack, Bronco looks great, I don't see very many white ones aorund, but they sure do look nice! As for parts I'm still needing.... well floor mats, maybe a new dash, power steering setup, set of 33's, front disc brakes... that's really about all that I want to do, except for paint, I think I'm going to go with the Camo Clad made by 3M. This truck is pretty complete, so it really needs nothing to be driven, but it's far from a luxury ride.

What pattern Camo Clad you going with? I have a few sheets of Advantage Timber you're welcome to.

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
yellowrouge said:
What pattern Camo Clad you going with? I have a few sheets of Advantage Timber you're welcome to.

I was up in the air on the Camo Clad, but Advantage Timber looks really great to me! Maybe work out a lunch date with my Dad, I'm available anytime he is for a pick up/lunch.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
mstark said:
I was up in the air on the Camo Clad, but Advantage Timber looks really great to me! Maybe work out a lunch date with my Dad, I'm available anytime he is for a pick up/lunch.

...ask your dad about the cafeteria experience. :p ;D

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Wow... I just realized that there are two of you Stark's on here. My mistake. Glad the armrest worked out well for you. My Bronco I really bought for my dad to play with, I keep it at his house and he's having fun doing all the stuff that I'M PAYING FOR.....lol. Oh well, he's my buddy, worked hard all his life, and I'm glad that I can give him something to enjoy. Glad to hear finally figure out the M/Astark father son team.

astark said:

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
...ask your dad about the cafeteria experience. :p ;D
You cleaned your plate. I believe it was you that went after dessert too.;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I enjoyed walking in through the back door and be treated like a celebrity by the kitchen staff because we were with the well known yellowrouge, king of the dinning establishment.

The service was exceptional, again because of who we were with, as beautiful waitresses fought to serve our table and cater to our every culinary whim while ensuring our satisfaction.

But it was the food that most impressed me, rare central Arkansas delicacies prepared to perfection and artfully displayed for the delight of our eyes as well as pallets, nourishing our senses as we enjoyed.

Which reminds me, what was that body work putty stuff we used to fix my ARB switch called.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Reminds you??:? What were you eating?
Butyl, also known as window ribbon, also know as dum-dum.