• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Roll Cage Is Everyone Running?

tmartin

Loc.
Phx
my .02

Those are pictures of a $200.000 + full tube chassis pre runner http://www.geiserbros.com/ the dash behind that leather is totally chopped up and redone with some metal and carbon fiber to fit and hidden with upholstery

And also that is one fast truck

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
68ford said:
dusty's is nice, thtas like what im talking about, except no cutting of the dash because it will be closer to you, bolted to the cage.have the cross bar be behind the dash just below it so you could see the top of the cross bar behind th defrost ducts and that bar would fill the gap from moving the dash out.
hmmm I think that's a good idea!

68ford

Bronco Guru
lots more room,nothing in front of the dash,nice and tight against the windsheild frame, only has one bend behind the dash,then goes straight down to the floor. tubes will go through the firewall to my shock hoops and wont have to drill 2in holes though the dash for them, more acessable to get to the back of the dash for wiring issues, the list goes on and on.