• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what would you pay for a barely used 31 spline ARB air locker?

bearsden73

Loc.
Palm Bay, Florida
Have a barely used ARB locker for 31 spline 9 inch setup. maybe has 500 miles on it and need to sell to finance different third member. it is generation 4 and is like I said barely used. the guy paid over $900 for it(new in box) . is wanting to buy third member already done with ARB installed. thoughts approximately?? what would you pay for a used ARB locker. getting ideas on whether its a good idea to sell it or send it away to have it built in to new third member thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
U already got it, I would use it "personally"..!

Guestimate you could sell it for probably $700.. Depends on the market at the time too.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You've got the added advantage that ARB raised their prices last year, so that's helped boost the used market somewhat from what I've seen. Given that you already have it, you would probably be money ahead to run what you've got unless it doesn't work for your application. Very rarely does it work out financially to sell something only to buy the exact same thing again in my experience.