• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats better than rollin in your EB & your dog?

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Really enjoying spring w/ the top off...and Murray is as well. Thought I'd put this one up of the other day just after the park. I know this has been a thread before...but lets see your pups enjoying your EBs....
(trust me, thats smiling for him...the jowls make it tough)
756453597_photobucket_199977_.jpg

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That's a beautiful Chessie you have there. I had to put mine down a year ago. Miss that son of bitch:-*

Thanks. This picture is about 10 years old. Taken when he was three or four years old. He still loves riding in the Bronco at the ripe old age of 13.

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
She loves it 40 and under once I get over 40 thats the tuck she does.

Attachments

• iPhone 006 (2).jpg
    iPhone 006 (2).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 165
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 169

Heus33

Bronco Guru
She loves it 40 and under once I get over 40 thats the tuck she does.

Ha - at 40 my dog gets what we call "lip off" - the jowels start floppin!

Here's a pic of my buddy, its his 8th birthday today! I really wanted to get him a Bronco for it. :cry:

Attachments

• DSC_0057 (2).jpg
    DSC_0057 (2).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF1175.jpg
    DSCF1175.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 189

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I love threads like this.

Baxter: his last days, one last ride along:

baxter.jpg

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
You guys all have some pretty awesome dogs! My 2 labs hate wheeling. I bet they would enjoy cruising though but I have not tried it because I'm afraid they would jump over the side.

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Funny, somebody felt the need to revive last month's dog thread after I posted this; that's cool...I love dogs :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Funny, somebody felt the need to revive last month's dog thread after I posted this; that's cool...I love dogs :)

Yea I'm good at that kinda stuff....;DIt's just me I like messin with folks..;):D