• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's on your Christmas list?

matt w

Bronco Guru
Re-gear to 4:11's a front ARB & rear shocks... oh and new steering!

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
My list? A good report on my wife's follow up and my pug to make it a while longer. And if it will fit in the stocking, this head cold to go away....and anything for the bronco.

rhino2104

I'm just trying to decide weather the wife can connect better to a Bronco or an AR.?:?

I'm having the same conundrum here. She wants to go hog hunting but is disinterested in the AR I'm building for her and she doesn't care about Broncos either.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Chucks soft top and for Santa to help me find my electric drain so I canstop pushing it out of the garage to wash it

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Chucks soft top and for Santa to help me find my electric drain so I canstop pushing it out of the garage to wash it

I'd just take some Nice weather, (1) NICE day to take the new bike out for a Spin. :D

rhino2104

I have 2 things on my Christmas list
1. world peace
2. http://utas-usa.com/product.aspx?id=12 for when world peace does not happen.

Very nice shotgun. I wouldn't mind adding one to my arsenal.

Gun wise, my Christmas list includes NiB bolt carrier and bolt for my AR build, lightweight 300BLK barrel for said build, carbine length gas system, low profile gas block, Daniel Defense 7.0 Omega X rail, ACOG with the 300BLK reticle, and probably a set of Yankee Hill back up iron sights. I don't want much ;D

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Not much here. I already have a nice sized parts stash. I would like Santa to bring an abundance of time to work on the Bronco.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh-- he is! Hallelujah!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh-- he is! Hallelujah!

I love that movie. I caught it just the other night and stayed up way past my bedtime.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
An extension cord that will not wad up and a phillips screw driver.

JSmall

Bronco Guru

Great movie! Just got done watching it.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I want a pair of pruning shears so I can cut the roots off my ass that have grown into this chair,sitting here on CB instead of working on the parts I've amassed. A new set of flares, 1" body lift,new braided brake lines and a electric gas valve......