• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's on your Christmas list?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm with Rhino 1st World Piece
.And when that fails..
. A 23 year old Red Head .. Who like old men.. & Her daddy owns a Beer store....
......And she can't TEXT or doesn't know how to work the Internet.

andyp

Contributor
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh-- he is! Hallelujah!

LOL - One of my favorites is:

"Oh boy, this is a surprise Clark. This is just a real nice surprise. Just a real nice surprise. Here's a little list. Alphabetical, starting with Catherine. And if it wouldn't be too much, I'd like to get something for you Clark. Something really nice."

OklahomaBroncoB

Loc.
Bixby Oklahoma
Well guys, I just want to take a moment to thank anyone that might have seen my Christmas wish and sent out positive thoughts for me. I got the job offer! I start my new position on January 6th at 8 am. Thanks guys!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well guys, I just want to take a moment to thank anyone that might have seen my Christmas wish and sent out positive thoughts for me. I got the job offer! I start my new position on January 6th at 8 am. Thanks guys!

Hell yeah. Congrats and Merry Christmas brother