• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats the most common question when someone asks you about your bronco?

B

bert

Is that your bronco? What year is it? Sorry two most common questions.

badnewsbronco

Loc.
. wilmington MA
not so many quistions more like, my dad had one or my uncle bob had one ,we'd go to the beach in it and my first car was a 67 mustang or a 72 camaro broncos bring back there youth in a lots of folks

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
"Did you make that?" - Absolute true question asked by a co-worker the first day she saw my Bronco. She then went out and bought a J$$p a few weeks later. Go figure. :-

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
What year is it?
Is it for sale?
Last summer a guy asked me why my stereo was so loud, I said "so I can hear it over the exhaust", he asked why my exhaust was so loud, I said "so I can hear it over the stereo", he just shook his head and walked away. ;D

YellowBronc

Bronco God
[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=0#msg130736 date=1052197216]
"Did you make that?" - Absolute true question asked by a co-worker the first day she saw my Bronco. She then went out and bought a J$$p a few weeks later. Go figure. :-
[/quote]

This made me remember something that happened late last year. I work on a military installation and had a younger troop come up and ask me "Is that really a Bronco?" (he said he seen the Bronco script on the side but was in disbelief)
I told him "It sure is"
He then said "Wow, I haven't seen them in any of the magazines yet. Is that a concept truck from Ford or is that the new 2003?"
I truly had to laugh at him and let him know the truck was actually older than he was!

But to answer the post title........The most common question I get is as most.......What year is it?

yellowbilly

Loc.
Auburn, WA
Do you really use that nitro?

Answer: Of course you dumb sh*t why would I have put it on....and it's not nitro, it's nitrous!! (That's what I would like to say anyway)

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
What year is it, is usually the first question.

I still can't believe how many people have never seen an EB before. They think the Bronco 2 was the first.

66horse

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Dusty link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=0#msg130724 date=1052193696]
Hey do you know your brake lights don't work?
[/quote]

LOL I get that one alot too. ;)

66horse

Bronco Guru
Fullsize or Bronco II, from the parts guys.

Maybe it isnt the most, but I have sent a lot of time in the parts stores the last year and not much time on the road.