• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats the most common question when someone asks you about your bronco?

brian72

Early Bronco Student
The one I get the most ... "when are we going to be able to drive it"

from my loving wife (at least 3-4 times a week)

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
"Ehww, Kewl, Is that some new retro model?", from the clean cut, armani suit wearing guy in the convertible audi.

But, most frequent is "What year is it?", followed by "What's under the hood?". shortly followed by "Did you ever run over any Hondas?"

Yeah, the je*p question... my response is always a grimmacing "No, Jeep here......"
(Although I'd take a jeep is someone were to GIVE it to me) ;D ;D

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
[quote
Last summer a guy asked me why my stereo was so loud, I said "so I can hear it over the exhaust", he asked why my exhaust was so loud, I said "so I can hear it over the stereo", he just shook his head and walked away. ;D

Sounds logical to me. ;D ;D ;D

jamesmorrison

Loc.
Meridian, Idaho
Yea, I get the "what year is it too." Then I have to explain how it is a bas#$%d child. I say, well the body is a 69, the frame is a 72, the transmission is from a 77, the engine is from a 74, etc...... They usually laugh or something. james

BlueBronco

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Since mine isn't on the road at the moment.. the most asked question I get from my friends is... Your going to put THAT back together? ... Followed by laughter...

74bronc

Bronco Guru
How much more money are you gonna put in that thing? (From my wife a few times a month) ;D

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
Are you working on your bronco today?? (wife)

Can we go for a ride in the bronco today?(kids)

Am I ever going to get thid dam bronco done?(myself)

What is that thing?(everyone else)

Are you going to get that POS out of my shop pretty soon?(My buddy Dave)

americanhorses

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, California
[quote author=Dusty link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=0#msg130724 date=1052193696]
Hey do you know your brake lights don't work?
[/quote]

That and , Did you know one of your headlights is really dim.

67bondobronc

You're still working on it? (wife)
What dat? (2year old daughter about every little part)
How many pieces is this thing in? (friend)

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
What really bugs me is when people pull up beside me on the highway waving their arms franticly and shout something I can hear.
My first thought is always "I'm on FIRE?????" but of course all they really want to know "is it for sale?"

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
"Do you need me to follow you home??" or "How are you gonna get all that oil up??" Nah, both of mine couldn't run any better, it's usually "What would you take for it??" & "what model Jeep 'ya got??"

SeanNollan

What year is it? Followed by "I thought those things had a six like a jeep" Followed by "Man I love those old scouts!!!!!!"

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Do you want your body work done cheap?
(from a couple of latino's in an 85 Chevy truck that looked worse than my EB. I said no thanks, THEN: How much you want for it?