• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats the most common question when someone asks you about your bronco?

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
What year is it?
You wanna sell it?
What size motor is in it?
How long you had it?
Aren't you the guy that drives the white bronco?

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
OK, this answer requires several parts:

1. "You wanna sell that thang?" From the people who can't tell that my Bronco IS NOT the very pretty red one with no email adress (look at the bottom of page# 5). Mine is the mostly functional Green one above it. OK, that was years ago and nothing like that any more.

2. "How much more is that going to cost?" From my wife.

3. "You ever gonna be done with that?" From all my neighbors.
Joe

lobo

Loc.
Seattle Washington
lol always the same thing from the wife

why don't you call the people back that call on the add in the truck trader?

A: Becasue I don't really want to sell it I just Have to!

O yeah and nice jeep

A: It aint a jeep ya dumbass that is why is says ford across the front and the back and says "bronco" on the side! geez! city folk is iliterate!

bpatton74

Loc.
Alamogordo, NM
Are you gonna work on your Bronco all weekend again? - friends :-

Daddy I wanna go four wheel driving in the "BUMPY TRUCK"?- 4 year old son ;D

That is just primer right?- neighbor (just spent about a month of day's off painting it Orange) :mad:

Nice heep. - others (WTF the last time I remember a Ford heep was during WWII) :mad: :mad: :mad:

I bet that thing can climb a wall, huh? - in general :)

How fast does that "THING" go? - WTF it has 5.43 gears what do you think! ::)

ABurns

Loc.
Vancouver WA
[quote author=74bronc link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=15#msg130811 date=1052229337]
How much more money are you gonna put in that thing? (From my wife a few times a month) ;D
[/quote]

Actually comes from my girlfriend.

The latest question from her is... Why are you going to tear it all apart again? you just did that a couple years ago.... My answer "that was 2 dented fenders, a couple doors and a quarter panel ago!" :)

What motor do you have in that thing???

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I think my most common question I get is from the part guys...full-size?

pisses me off....

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I get the full size question alot at PEP Boys.

Neighbors always ask "how much longer till your done"

I now know more people in the neighborhood from working on the truck in the driveway the last year than I did living here 11 years.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Q: Is that a bronco II or full size? (from aut ozone and pepgirls)
A: I don't know where you are reading that from But they only made one size in '73 and it is neither.

... Does any of you ever get tired of having to answer that?

Q: Is it for sale?
A: Do you see a for sale sign on it?

One time some guy flashed $1,000.00 in cold hard cash and said I'll give you this right now for it, then I said "Which hubcap do you want?"

Q: What model Jeep is that?

Q: What year is it?

Q: Where can I get one?

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
[quote author=okiebronco link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=60#msg133200 date=1052934308]
is it four wheel drive? everytime i hear that i just want to go get the baseball bat out....
[/quote]
I hear you man....between is that fourwheel drive and is it a full size i about want to hit someone. :mad:

ITs the only freakin size and yes it is a freakin four wheel drive :mad: ::) :mad: