• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats wrong with me?

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
I think we all have the disease. Some more than others. There are many who love the EB's that are not yet or may never be fortunate to own one. Many/most of us have one but may struggle financialy, mentally, physically or for whatever reason to finish a restoration.

I say cherish and be thankfull for what you have and keep the dreams of what you have had and may have in the future. :)

RolledItAgain

I'm in the same boat... Always looking for the next project.
I just bought a 67 GS400 (Which made 7 cars) so I had to pass on a 76 Bronco 5.0/C4 project that came up two weeks later. I'd prefer the Bronco but couldn't swing but as I've got 3 non running projects.

My vote?????? Go for it!!!

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Just concentrate on getting to some MEB events this year! Gore is only 4 months
away.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I know Allen!%) I just renewed my membership. And noticed the Snow Run on the 18th of Feb. May try to make that. And I am pretty sure I will make it to the Round Up just dont know the details of what if any kids are coming and how many days I will be there.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I won't be able to make the Snow Run. I have mine tore apart for a cage. Then I have to build a bed for my Volvo so I can haul my Bronco and camper to Gore this year.

I think the last time I saw you was the Crawl For the Cure at Rausch in Aug.10'???

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I dont know? I went to Rausch in the Fall of 2010 and that was the last time I wheeled my bronco!:( Wife was pregnant, then a new baby in May and money was really tight in 2011, so the broncos have taken a back seat. But things are looking better so I plan on making at least two MEB events this year.%)

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
I have the same problem. There are plenty of EB projects in my shop to keep me, the wife, and 2 sons busy for years. Yet, I bought a '76 EB project the other night that a friend owned and decided will never finish it.
In the Midwest, nice steel tubs and frames are getting more and more difficult to find. This one has an overall solid tub, so I just "had" to get it....%);D