• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's your bronco's name

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
We have always used the color no name - "blue bronco" "white bronco"

So far this is what I do. I'll also refer to them by year sometimes.

I'm thinking about naming the '70 "Big Blue" for obvious reasons, that and I'm wanting to put white UK decals on it since I'm a Kentucky basketball fan.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I go with zombie but my wife says it's the " F'ing Whore". Only because that is what she heard me shout in the garage when I dropped my new fiberglass hood onto my freshly painted fender. This was roughly 10 years ago but I still havent lived it down yet.

My dad's old truck had "The Whore" painted on the upper valance. My mom named her. (don't laugh true story) it stood for a whole lot of money for a little bit of pleasure.

BEERUN1

BEERUN1

61ce2629-8582-4640.jpg

Hesh

I mentioned to my wife once that I thought 'Thaddeus Cash' would be a good first and middle name if we ever had a son. She informed me that it was a horrible idea and that it would never happen. Then we we bought our '74 my wife and our daughters thought it would be funny to name it Thaddeus.

It seems fitting that my refuge from a house full of estrogen is named after the son I never had...

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I don't normally name vehicles, but this one seems to want a name. I'm thinking about calling it Morgan after the horse breed. They're described as being strong for their small size. That seems to fit.

Last edited:

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Of all of the trucks that I have owned, only my first one had a name. And that one is just what everybody called it....'the beast'. Never really named my vehicles. I kind of like it when people do, though. Not sure why I don't.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
The 68 is "Cyclops" for the center mounted spot on the stinger.
The 79 FSB is "Moby" cause she's a great white whale.
The pile of parts in the garage, shop, back yard, closet, and attic is "The crawler" :-[

fordfan

Bronco Guru
My wife and daughter started naming mine so they could keep a roll call of which one we were talking about!
There is "Skeeter" a blue '66 U14; "Tasker", a green '68 U14; "Blur", a '69 U15; "Ginger Snap", a '74; "Patches", a '76 trail truck; "Coop" a '76 Sport; "Alfa" a '76 Ranger; "Pumpkin" or "Punkin", a '76 Explorer; "Flip" , a '77; "Bandit", a '77 special decor sport; "Sweetie", a '77 Ranger, and a few more that are in the "adoption" process!

Attachments

• Easter Weekend Broncos 003.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 003.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 030.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 030.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 009.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 009.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 020.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 020.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 055.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 055.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 14

rixtasan

Contributor
"Boolet"

I call mine "Boolet" as in the silver bullet (seel-verr boo-let) with a thick spanish accent!;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
B'co..........................but its got nicknames, I call it time to time that I cant post on here!

Tasty Geezer

My ole girl is named "Tasty"...because she has expensive taste;D;D;D

...and I'm just the "Geezer" that buys her things and drives her nuts!!!