• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where can i get a bronco jacket on here

royo

Loc.
knox tn
Blake

Alrighty then. I have talked to Blake this morning. He says that he will stop this nonsense and try to do better .I thought bronco people where different and would let me know what was going on . but no If blake posts anymore silly posts please contact me! I will take care of it thx roy

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
jacket

My partner Nick in www.oldbroncosrule.com (nhopman here on CB) has an embroidery machine and does our OBR and all the MEB embroidered items.

A custom one-off like that will likely be pricey though since all the setup and digitizing costs will go into the one piece.

I will talk to Nick about maybe comming up wiht a bit simpler design that could be made a a lower cost that might appeal to a wider group.

I have a one-off black Timberland Pro (Charhart type) jacket that Nick did for me with the club logo on it. It is a great looking trail and work jacket.

He's also done a windbreaker for our event staff members and a polar fleece pull over for me as well as some other really cool items.

We could pretty much do anything if there is enough interest or if someone is willing to pay the setup for custom work.

I would be interested in the Black Timberland Pro jacket.... in a xxx size Please let me know if this possable... btw i just ordered 1 of his t-shirts.... love it

OP
OP
blakester

blakester

Loc.
knoxville
Where to buy

Do you have a link to the area that sells shirts an etc. thx blake Oh wait I found it thx

Last edited:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Ok then. Blake is just a kid. he gets excited and types way to fast. So get off his back.

They wuz awl jest joshin an a havin some fun!
MJZ1634.gif

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Ok then. Blake is just a kid. he gets excited and types way to fast. So get off his back. And if your Ole lady is so smart why would she want a job here. With all of the lay offs. and Lowest pay for teachers. He just wanted to know if this place had any jackets so he could represent

I have written and re-written responses to this. Some full of vitriol, some full of sympathy. I have decide on this;

Blake, If I have offended you I would like to apologize. It was not my intent, I fell prey to the "feeding frenzy " that was typed before me and joined in. I wish I had not done that. Also, if you are truly a kid then let me additionally say, Awesome! I think it is really cool that young people are interested in these old trucks. We are a fraternity, no doubt. Lastly, if you find one or design (maybe a business opportunity) a cool Bronco Jacket let me know. I would like to have one also.

-jim-

tcb42

Jackets! we don't need no stink'n jackets. Ok maybe we do. Lets get some going.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Jackets are a good idea, I don't recall seeing any for sale either. I did not see anything wrong with your post Blake and I understood it fine. I hope you end up getting that jacket! This is not pirate, the folks on here usually act better than this. Don't sweat it.;)

OP
OP
blakester

blakester

Loc.
knoxville
Jackets are a good idea, I don't recall seeing any for sale either. I did not see anything wrong with your post Blake and I understood it fine. I hope you end up getting that jacket! This is not pirate, the folks on here usually act better than this. Don't sweat it.;)

thank you.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Hey Jon, how about at least a patch we could sew on a denim jacket or somthin'? I know I'd be interested, CB.com logo about 8'' wide, full color? Sounds good to me!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Is that all I get? Crawl back in your hole troll Also there is a program called spell checker .you need it . Shall I find you a link for it

Apparently SIR, you do not comprehend when someone is being sarcastic with your attitude toward the members here. The members were not being serious in their comments toward your sons post.
This site has many wonderful members who at times do JOKE with people about their posts. If this is not a practice you are comfortable with then maybe sir you need to re-evaluate your current parental settings on your computer.
As for the troll comment, well trolls have low post counts, usually around 30 to 40.

Blakester,
For your jacket, you could find a graphic that you like and go to a local mall where they have an embroidery shop, they can duplicate it for you.

royo

Loc.
knox tn
Apparently SIR, you do not comprehend when someone is being sarcastic with your attitude toward the members here. The members were not being serious in their comments toward your sons post.
This site has many wonderful members who at times do JOKE with people about their posts. If this is not a practice you are comfortable with then maybe sir you need to re-evaluate your current parental settings on your computer.
As for the troll comment, well trolls have low post counts, usually around 30 to 40.

Blakester,
For your jacket, you could find a graphic that you like and go to a local mall where they have an embroidery shop, they can duplicate it for you.

There you go What ever you say your my hero!

OP
OP
blakester

blakester

Loc.
knoxville
:cool:well it seems like we are all getting along an whats up with parental settings speech thing i have one thing to say you all need to settle down 10-4 i didn't get on here to cause problems just wondering about a jacket

Revelation

Bronco Guru
:cool:well it seems like we are all getting along an whats up with parental settings speech thing i have one thing to say you all need to settle down 10-4 i didn't get on here to cause problems just wondering about a jacket

Blake, alot of the responses you got on this were not meant to be harmful, it was a bunch of Bronco guys making funnies. And if you have not been around here for a while you would miss the "Funny" part of it.

You can go to http://www.zazzle.com/custom/embroidered/jackets_hoodies and create your own Jacket, After you design it post a pic and you may get a few others wanting one that would help drop the cost.

OP
OP
blakester

blakester

Loc.
knoxville
Blake, alot of the responses you got on this were not meant to be harmful, it was a bunch of Bronco guys making funnies. And if you have not been around here for a while you would miss the "Funny" part of it.

You can go to http://www.zazzle.com/custom/embroidered/jackets_hoodies and create your own Jacket, After you design it post a pic and you may get a few others wanting one that would help drop the cost.

alright if i can figure it out ha ha then ill try i dont know were to get EB on there but ill check it out