• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

White/Green Two Tone

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Any more pics of this? So clean. Interesting roll bar setup

81aab53e79a3a0f00ef8604fb975b3a8.jpg

ILikeBond

Saved in my inspiration folder. If I remember correctly, when the owner posted these he mentioned that it was a Jaguar or Aston Martin green, something like that. Love the interior too, especially that beautiful wood steering wheel.

Attachments

• L1010348.jpg
    L1010348.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 272
  • L1010350.jpg
    L1010350.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 287
  • L1010351.jpg
    L1010351.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 261
  • L1010353.jpg
    L1010353.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 277
  • L1010356.jpg
    L1010356.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 258
  • L1010362.jpg
    L1010362.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 330
  • L1010363.jpg
    L1010363.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 303
  • L1010364.jpg
    L1010364.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 313
  • L1010367.jpg
    L1010367.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 255

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I remember this Bronco, it's one of my favorites. I believe the owner sold it and most of the threads were deleted. He had a quick release set up for the rear seat that was really nice. Plus I believe he had major bank invested in the radio system. Wish I had kept the specs for the build/lift/tires.

Found the thread (I had subscribed) but as mentioned pics are gone but a lot of info on the build:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213094

Texas9902

Loc.
Dallas (Lakewood)
The quick release system is from Mac's Tie Downs. They make some incredible stuff. I am using their tie down tract in place of the aluminum carpet trim for my refresh. You can lock D-Rings or a threaded post, so you can bolt down whatever you want. Mac's is also the outfit that makes the tie-downs you see on the Icons.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
The quick release system is from Mac's Tie Downs. They make some incredible stuff. I am using their tie down tract in place of the aluminum carpet trim for my refresh. You can lock D-Rings or a threaded post, so you can bolt down whatever you want. Mac's is also the outfit that makes the tie-downs you see on the Icons.

Thanks for the info.

Marsh

dose anyone know where you can buy brown stock seat apholsty like these seats have?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check with BroncoHut Marsh. I've heard Melissa came up with some stock of similar at least, if not exact duplicates of the original.
There were a couple of different ones over the years and models too, if I remember, so if you're looking to replace some existing stuff exactly, find out it you're looking for "hounds tooth" vs "herring bone" or some variation on those themes.

You can sometimes get lucky with upholstery suppliers too. A local friend found some exact repro material for his '74 Ranger a few years ago, but it was supposedly the very last stuff that the vendor had.

Good luck.

Paul

ericbee

That was my Bronco and yes I did sell it to a guy who moved to Colorado with it. It is Aston Martin Green and Wimbleton White. I dont visit this site much any more since I sold it, but just decided to take a look and came across this thread. I believe I had 33's on there and originally it had NO lift. I was having an issue with the air cleaner hitting the hood so, before I sold it I raised it up 1 inch just to clear the hood. It was a labor of love and getting the combination right for the uncut was a trial and error from the start. 33's arent even sold anymore, or are extremely hard to find. The front tires would rub against the front arms at full extension so, I had to limit the travel with bolts. The rears didnt rub until one day I got caught in some deep sand and upon full compression they did start to rub but, on everyday driving and modest potholes everything cleared well.

The rims came off of a Jeep CJ and I had them powdercoated Matte black. They were the only ones I found with the proper spacing that I felt looked good. Some people loved the matte paint, some hated it.

Heres a link to a youtube video I made of it a couple of years ago. Video is worth more than an still pics. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhdXb4WY4g

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Green and white is a nice color combo. Did my boat that way.

Works real good with chrome without the chrome being too flashy.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Could be custom by the owner, or could be some from another member here. We have the kick panels and the door panels if that works better.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/KickPanelSpeakerPods

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/SpeakerPodDoorPanels

The rear panels are likely made by someone for the vehicle owner? Should be a build thread somewhere back in time here on Classic on how that build went. I remember seeing it. Maybe Jefe knows where it is since he came up with the original pic for this thread.

Paul