• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Who ever owned this I hope you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
A fellow LEBC member emailed our e-list yesterday a.m. after he made a phone inquiry. Seller has had 17 inquiry emails and apparently the axles aren't part of the package.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Im still good with no axles. Hell that front axle is in tough shape anyway. I got no returned e mail so my guess is it is sold.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Got a call in today on the truck. it is still for sale. First come first serve is what the guy told me. no motor / trans /tcase/ axles none included. Truck does have a PS gear box that goes with the sale. he will not help pack or ship. Boerne texas is close to
san antiono . 23 hours away for me.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got a call in today on the truck. it is still for sale. First come first serve is what the guy told me. no motor / trans /tcase/ axles none included. Truck does have a PS gear box that goes with the sale. he will not help pack or ship. Boerne texas is close to
san antiono . 23 hours away for me.

Did he give you any pics of the tub? Is it clean?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Yes I got pictures and it looks like a great deal. for $ 600.00 dollars. I would be all over it if I was close. it is perfect for what I need.

I will post them , there is no way I am going 22 hours one way. But if any of you guys are close you should grab this up. Heck the doors/tailgate and PS gear are worth the money.

Attachments

• 103_1412.jpg
    103_1412.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 103_1411.jpg
    103_1411.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 103_1415.jpg
    103_1415.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 103_1414.jpg
    103_1414.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 49

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your on dope. I need a rear section so bad I am still thinking about the drive.

Rear uncut?..I have one I'll give ya Bax. Its a '76....no rear axle (no driveline ..no tailgate either) but if you want the front 44 disk you can still have that for 400...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OH Bill your such a tease!!! You know I want it.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Seriously! Crushing is bad. Got a picture? None of the ones with Johnny naked please.

Status
Not open for further replies.