• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who has the coolest wife??? I DO!!!!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
My wife is a ballet dancer who loves working on my bronco (yay for me!)

A few minutes ago, she came into my home office and announced that she wants a Bronco!:eek: Specifically, a lifted, uncut half-cab that "we" can completely restore.;D

How blessed am I????

Only problem is, we don't have a garage! Guess we'll be moving soon!

Anyone got pics of lifted uncut half-cabs???

Krawln68

Loc.
Newark, CA
How about this-
kirsten.jpg

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok..... My turn!

Attachments

• P7270074.JPG
    P7270074.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 563
  • P7200114w.jpg
    P7200114w.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 661

grant_71

Bronco Guru
My wife is a ballet dancer who loves working on my bronco (yay for me!)

A few minutes ago, she came into my home office and announced that she wants a Bronco!:eek: Specifically, a lifted, uncut half-cab that "we" can completely restore.;D

How blessed am I????

Only problem is, we don't have a garage! Guess we'll be moving soon!

Anyone got pics of lifted uncut half-cabs???

Need pics of wife...

olbronclover

Loc.
Brighton, CO
Here is mine just got done with a 2.5" lift. Keeping it uncut!:)

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 146

Spot

Loc.
Seattle
I’d have to nominate my wife. She definetly has the coolness factor going when it comes to supporting my childish hobbies and let me fund them. She was actually the one who mapped out the plan to come out with the scratch to buy my EB. In addition she tolerates me playing rock star in all my bands and never complains when I ‘need’ to buy another guitar. She’s also a f*cking hottie to boot, I don’t take any of it for granted.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Mine does get into much garage work, but she works a lot of overtime to support my habit.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I'm votin for mine! Absolutely not interested in nothin but "when's it gonna be done?" I do not go hungry! She loves beer too! I see alot of us have great wifeee's but Im smart enough to only vote for mine! She has supported this B'co since day one and continues on .......I have no other choice where my vote goes!

After review I must give out a comment to JB FAB........YOUR wife can paint? She gets a brownie point for sure!
and 68steed....good to have a extra welder around!

Only pic of my wife and a Bronco you guys will ever see will be A. riding in the Bronco or B. leaning agaist the bronco drinkin a Coors light! I do get voice of approval but thats bout it.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I have talked to my wife about getting her a bronco and she is ok with it, but says we have to buy a new house with detached garage. I told her...one day

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Like said before, everyone will say they have the coolest wifes, as do I. Some really now deep down that they are right. My wife kinda got me into trucks and I kinda went to the Bronco side on my own but she has been behind me on almost everything including all 5 Broncos that I have owned and the countless tow vehicles and other trucks I have built.

Not to mention we just got back from HowiePalozza where we tore the rear end apart in the parking lot, she was right there taking the wheels and brakes apart while I was under loosening the third member.

Will post pic later, I don't have one at work.

David

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
You guys are so lucky....
Maybe I'll marry a special lady like that some day.
They are definately few and far between.
Dont take em for granted! ;)

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I'm incredibly lucky! My wife puts up with a lot of my stupidity, and still loves me! Don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'm certain she doesn't deserve me!:p

olbronclover, I love the look of yours! The proportions are great!

We've been looking at pictures of lifted, uncut half-cabs and she's fallen in love with this one:

m144032701.jpg

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congratulations! I always try to talk my wife into wanting a bronco for herself, but that's just so I can get another.

Yep, that's why the '74 is "hers" now and I'm working on the crawler.

Jessica puts up with a lot from me and my bronco habits! I'm one lucky guy and she gets my vote hands down! ;D