• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who is paying $206 for a generic gauge cluster?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
No kidding, I've got a couple myself that I could part with heck even half that price would be good for me. looks like 7 people bidding on it although one bidder might be someones friend and helping jack the price up.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I had a dozen or so of them down at the Super Celebration for a fraction of that price and I think I only sold 2 or 3? I guess I should have put them on ebay!

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I don't know who is paying that for a non-referb unit, they must have seen the refurbished ones going for that and think that is the price for a decent looking unit. I paid close to that, but mine was from the guy that re-manufactures them, it's 100 times better than the day it rolled of the factor floor.

OP
OP
71massbronco

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Black cat, I'm just sayin' we have a guy on here that will refurb for $75 and his speedos look amazing. His username escapes me but somebody will sure to mention him. I'm all for "keepin' it in the family." ;)

red hot71

Loc.
kent wash.
I've had a few for sale at the swap meet over the years and of all of them it was the ones that say "unleaded fuel" are the only one's that sell.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA

He did mine with a few upgrades for a little over $200, ~$40 was for shipping to and from OR to UT. It has the luminous panels (this literally glows in the dark) and a Bronco script besides the cleanup and repairs to a non-functional speedo/odometer. I highly recommend this guy.

DSCN2096.jpg

OP
OP
71massbronco

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Fallingdown is his username and you can find him under the mass buy/vendor forum. Like was said before, he does great work.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
He did mine with a few upgrades for a little over $200, ~$40 was for shipping to and from OR to UT. It has the luminous panels (this literally glows in the dark) and a Bronco script besides the cleanup and repairs to a non-functional speedo/odometer. I highly recommend this guy.

DSCN2096.jpg

I do hope you have put that in already!!;);D