• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who makes these wheels?

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
I don't know but that along the lines of what I've been looking for...old school.

I hope someone knows!!!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
those lok like the Ultra's

if you like that style you might also like the american racing AR23's

Attachments

• newwheels2.JPG
    newwheels2.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 161

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Sorry to steal for a second...but that's a sharp '77! Donsbolt, how's that black hardtop in the summer? Get warm in there? Looks really good!

DonsBolt said:
those lok like the Ultra's

if you like that style you might also like the american racing AR23's

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
72_EB said:
Sorry to steal for a second...but that's a sharp '77! Donsbolt, how's that black hardtop in the summer? Get warm in there? Looks really good!

Thanks
Well I am sure it is hotter than white, but mine was orange when I bought it. It isn't any worse than when it was orange

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
WHOA! I open a thread and there's my rig! ;D The PO had no idea what rims were on ym EB when I got it, but they are VERY close to the Ultras. I can take pic of the rim only if you like.

Sean

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I like those Ultras. I take it they are aluminum, right? Any chance someone makes something similar in Steel?