• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Why does my Bronco peel out all the time? (video)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
More of a Foghat "Slowride'' fan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
Foghat was a Fool for the City - and loved Easy Money.

Skynyrd said.....I don't need no smoke chokin' up my head, all you city folk be better off dead. I'm a country boy......each to his own.

Just one reply got that the AC/DC song on the NEW YEARS EVE thread start was..

Have a Drink On Me.

But the best AC/DC song never played much is Riff Raff.

"It ain't humid but it sure is hot down in Mexico....
Police tried to jail me...."

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Also he called it "The AC/DC" so his opinion doesn't count.

Anyway hijackers... I had a similar problem with a 435 in '79 Bronco. When I put the trans in the clutch cantilever had slipped off the throwout bearing's little clips. Whenever I tried letting the clutch out the forks would bind on the bearing housing and then let loose barking the tires. You may want to look at that. i can't view the video at work, will look later.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Replace the hood and I bet it wont do it anymore. That's 20 or 30 HP right there.