• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI bronco owners

Omega

MAN...WHAT A BUNCH OF.............

GREAT GUYS! ;D
Anyways.....looking to see who on this board is located in WI.....and me thinks a Bronco Club needs to be started. BTW..I'm located in Milwaukee (First year down here...Green Bay is my home)

Augustus

Loc.
South Milwaukee, WI.
hey.... cool dude......... I am in south Milwaukee and my good friend who owns a 69' is down here too. Not too many Broncos around here it seems. Maybe one to a thousand jeeps could be less.

Augustus

Loc.
South Milwaukee, WI.
I'm the guy with the springtime yellow one with cut out fenders and 33's. Who are you, the guy with the soft top, the blue one with the chrome, or the lime green stock job with the roll bar?

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=rustybronco link=board=5;threadid=17373;start=0#msg132803 date=1052796177]
Hey! If you guys were to start a Bronco club I'd come up from Chicago!
[/quote]

Rustybronco...where are you located, I'm in Schaumburg looking to start a bronco club here in Illinois.

OP
OP
O

Omega

I've seen a blue (hard top, black (mallott tub) , orange (stocker), green (stocker) down here in Milwaukee since I've been down here. I'm the dude in the big orange one with a black soft top. Do you know Grant? (clean white bronco) I know a few EB guys up north and I know Kurt M from way back...MUUHAHAHHAHAHA

Augustus

Loc.
South Milwaukee, WI.
I think I saw you on I 94 one day. The other guys you mentioned I am not sure if I've seen. Mine should be back on the road in three weeks. It will be primered (ran out of money for paint) with a soft top.

rustybronco

Loc.
Illinois
[quote author=ps4wdc link=board=5;threadid=17373;start=0#msg132866 date=1052827640]
[quote author=rustybronco link=board=5;threadid=17373;start=0#msg132803 date=1052796177]
Hey! If you guys were to start a Bronco club I'd come up from Chicago!
[/quote]

Rustybronco...where are you located, I'm in Schaumburg looking to start a bronco club here in Illinois.
[/quote]

I'm south in Morris. I know another guy down here that would be interested too.

OP
OP
O

Omega

chances are good you saw me on I 94....I'm always heading over to the east side for school or the girlfriend. Damn roads on that side give my bronco a workout. Well......I think there sounds like a small enough group of us to meet up and check out the toys.
Anyone game?

Augustus

Loc.
South Milwaukee, WI.
[quote author=Omega link=board=5;threadid=17373;start=0#msg133284 date=1052954694]
chances are good you saw me on I 94....I'm always heading over to the east side for school or the girlfriend. Damn roads on that side give my bronco a workout. Well......I think there sounds like a small enough group of us to meet up and check out the toys.
Anyone game?
[/quote]Sure