• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Width of roof question

Hal9000

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
I could do this myself but it would involve slogging through the 5 ft of snow and ice built up in my back yard. So those of you who don't live in the city that got the most snow this year... please...Can somebody measure their roof for me? I need to know the side to side width and front to back length of the top. Drip rail to drip rail from the underside would be fine.

Two nights ago somebody with a scout must have had a bit of trouble; eg, the roof blew off their truck and landed on the side of the road. I came across it about dusk and grabbed it thinking it was off a bronco. The sides are pretty beat up but the lid is ok... I was thinking it would make a good donor for a safari top. I realized what I had once I got it home, but considering what I had in mind for it I figure it might still work. I just need to know the dimensions of the bronco roof so I can compare.

Thanks

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got 52 1/4" across the back and 79 1/2" front to back (approximately). ;D