• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Child closing the doors

WILD CHILD

Loc.
las cruce
After giving it much thought and deliberation I have decided that I just don’t have enough time and energy to keep Wild Child going along with my other business concerns so I have decided to close up Wild Child effective today.

Thanks very much for the support you have given me through the years.

I will still be around only now enjoying the bronco world as hobby once again.

Sam

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Best of luck to you in your other endeavors. For what its worth, I really like my lift off hinges. Thanks!

John

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sam,

That's too bad. I always hate to see a Bronco shop go under. Hopefully you'll now be able to enjoy the hobby more without the headaches of running a business attached to it.

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Sorry to hear that Sam, really enjoy your hinges. Best of luck on your new path, and maybe now you can make some real money with the extra time.
Hope you and Jan are well, give her a big hug for Geri and I.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Good to see you go out kindly instead of in a ball of fire. I have seen too any companies try to hang in there and just dig a huge hole for themselves. That just pushes them completely out of the hobby with burned customers and no-one is happy. Then they are a hunted person for years to come and can never get back into the hobby due to there destroyed rputation.

Step back and enjoy the Bronco life for a while. When the economy comes back around, you already know the ropes. We will always welcome you around Broncos!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Sorry to see you go. I hope to see you around the Bronco gatherings in the future.

By the way...........love the lift off hinges and dual battery holder!

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Sorry to hear that. I love my lift off hinges and was wanting to get another set for my other Bronco. Good luck.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Best of luck to you Sam. I remember back when you started Wild Child. Times are tough all over.

Dusty

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Good luck from me as well....Selling excess inventory?

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Sorry to hear this. It was good talking to you guys at the Stampede.
Good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_5867.JPG
    IMG_5867.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 143