• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildChild mass buy! Door hinges, straps & dual battery tray

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I spoke with Sam today and he is very willing to help us out. Specifically I asked about the lift off door hinges, quick release straps and the dual battery tray.

Check out the hinges and straps here

http://www.awildchild.com/door_parts.htm

and the battery tray here

http://www.awildchild.com/batt1.htm

For this group buy he is offering 20% off of these three items! All orders will be billed and shipped seperately (shipping charges are additional). I just need to get a count together for him. Depending on the number, they may need a couple of weeks for production.

If you are interested post here or send a pm. Let's give this through next friday. I will gather the information next weekend and let him know.

ENDS FRIDAY APRIL 2nd

Payment: When I give WildChild the final list they will contact you directly. At that time you can pay with a credit card or make other arrangments with them.

Shipping: Sam did say that shipping for the hinges is a flat $10. I did not ask about the battery tray, but I will.

Last edited:

4x4x289

I purchased a set of lift off door hinges and straps from wildchild a few weeks ago. I realy like them. they seem to be good quality. the hinges need to be painted. i filed them down, rounded the edges, sanded and painted them. I also drilled a small hole in the top of the hinges to rid the suction effect when lifting the doors off, and the hole also provides a place to pump in more grease using a needle. mine didn't come with bolts.

66horse

Bronco Guru
broncotime said:
Is a set of four for $150 (less 20 percent) enough for only one door or enough for both doors?

All 4 hinges (both doors)

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
I'm in for two full sets with quick release straps.
Thanks Classic for putting this together.
Edge

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
battery tray sounds nice and maybe a set or two of hinges...need to get the rest of the parts together if i'm gettin duals in...

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
4x4x289 ... How do they work? Are they pretty easy to get the doors on or off. If so I would be in for a set.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Classic4x4s,

Uh oh! I will have to double time all my mass buys to keep up with you!

Sign me up for the hinges, dual tray and the straps!

Thanks!

MnkyBiz!

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
MkyBiz,

I think mass buys are addicting!

It just seemed these were somethings several people were talking about, so why not do them all at once.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
If we have any more Mass Buys, My wife is gonna confescate my credit card!!!!

Either that or she will go on a mass buying spree!!!!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I am in for hinges and straps. Keep us posted on how we ante up! Thanks for starting this up...Mass Buys are kewl!