• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildChild mass buy! Door hinges, straps & dual battery tray

YellowBronc

Bronco God
tx1ton said:
So those of us who're planning on getting the battery tray - who all plans to use an isolation system/switch system similar to the Wrangler system or are you planning on just "roughing it" with two in parallel?

Pro's I can think of is it's simple and cheap
Con's are it can kill both batts if one goes on you

I also have my eye on the dual batt switches at the marine stores - not as nice and automatic as the Wrangler but I don't mind saving the $$'s!

Here's an option. This is what I'm going to wetup and try......
Hellroaring Technologies

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I had to work late tonight so I did not get to talk to Sam today. I will call him tomorrow. As far as I know the only questions I need to ask are:

1) Shipping cost of batter tray
2) Shipping to Hawaii for Mad.

If there are other questions now is the time to ask.

Also, I will compile a list of names. Most have emailed, but I have some pm and some here. If you have not emailed, please do so. I need your name and contact number. Thanks.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
TOMKLU and 4x4x289 thanks for your help... I have decided to get a set of hinges... thank's for getting this set up Classic!

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I just thought I'd let youknow where we are. So far this is what I have confirmed. There are others that I do not have all the info on yet. (hint, hint)

17 hinge sets
4 1/2 hinge sets
18 strap sets
8 battery trays

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
70bronco,

Just send me your name and a contact number and I will add you to the list!

digmy76,

This buy is open through tomorrow. I will post the final list this weekend so everyone can verify their order and then Monday I will give the list to WildChild. After that someone from WildChild will call you to arrange payment and shipping.

U

Unregistered

broncotime said:
Now that this mass buy is picking up steam, someone should market some simple removeable pipe/tubing doors with netting that we can swap our hard doors for to keep the kiddies from falling out on the trail (or around town). A simple piece of tubing with some kind of latch to hook onto the factory door post stud would be nice.

Just an idea.

I get my tube bender next week and this one of the projects I have been wanting to do and is high on the priority list.

Sam

Wild Child

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Unregistered said:
I get my tube bender next week and this one of the projects I have been wanting to do and is high on the priority list.

Sam

Wild Child

So Sam....ummm....how long til the mass buy on Wild Child tube doors? ;D can't resist.... %)

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Unregistered said:

Sam

Wild Child

If you need anyone to demo a set and give you my feedback, I am more than willing to donate my services. Well, if not at least keep us posted to when you are done, we can keep this mass buy frenzy up!

U

Unregistered

i'm in

I'd like a set of 4 hinges, and 1 set of door straps.

Kelly Calvo
953 saye creek drive
Madison, Ga. 30650
(404) 723-8863

BigO

Re: i'm in

I am in for a set of door hinges. I just e-mailed you classic4x4.