• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildChild mass buy! Door hinges, straps & dual battery tray

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I called today. They were sending mine out.

Just call & be polite! They are a trio of great people.

They are on their way!!!

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
Just talked with Sam, if you haven't received a call or items call him because some people didn't leave a phone number and info so he could contact them.

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I also just talked to him. About 15 orders went out today, I'm not sure what that brings the totaled shipped to, but ... He said he expects to have all the orders shipped by sometime next week.

Last edited:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I got mine! I got mine! (doing new parts jig through apt. complex) wish i had a digi. ;D it's a beautiful site. now i just need to find a weekend to go home and put the stuff on (Diff Equations test mon 9:30am :p :p ). it's all stacked and ready.

Wrangler NW custom dual kit
WC dual battery box
WC lift offf hinges - 4 bottom and 8 top lift off hinges (i got 2 sets of doors, one for winter w/ all parts, one for summer = no glass, no channels, just locks and handles and a piece of metal across the top)
WC quick release straps

oo oo oo need to go get 2nd (or two new) batteries....;D

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
YEEAAAA I got my 1 1/2 sets in today along with the straps. I was going to call today to check up for the first time. I guess I had ESPN or something. They came just in time also. I also got my used door latch sets in. Now to get the full set of lift offs on the doors and rig, and then the fun begins on a tube door or bar with the other 1/2 set of lift offs and somehow get the door latch on there also. I'll have to cut them down to get to the basics of the latch and weld a lever on it to open the latch by hand...... Anyway thanks for the mass buy....

RKM

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
COOL! I got mine in yesterday, along with my tuffy box and today I got my plasma cutter...It must be Christmas in May!!!!!!!!!