• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wildhorses viewfinder windshield parts

UGA

Looking for anyone that has parts for the Viewfinder windshield that used to be offered by Wildhorses. It’s the stainless steel framed windshield with the wipers moved to the bottom. I am missing a wiper pivot shaft. If anyone has a line on one please let me know.

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey UGA, welcome!
Sorry to hear you’re missing a part to that. The frames were actually stainless steel, but I don’t know what the wiper parts were from specifically. In fact, I don’t think we actually even sourced them ourselves. They were supplied with the manufactured frames, if I’m not mistaken.
But I could be mistaken!

Did you try calling WH and let somebody check with Jim on that? If so, no luck?
If not, let me check and see if I can find anything out.

In the meantime, maybe post up a picture of the part in question and other members here might recognize it from their experiences.
To post an image directly you need to be a contributor for $12 a year. But in the meantime, you can add it to your “garage” or “gallery” functions up above.
Or you can send it to me at PaulB@wildhorses4x4.com and hopefully I’ll get it. Sometimes pictures don’t come through though, so there may still be a plan-B involved. 🙄

OP
OP
U

UGA

Hey UGA, welcome!
Sorry to hear you’re missing a part to that. The frames were actually stainless steel, but I don’t know what the wiper parts were from specifically. In fact, I don’t think we actually even sourced them ourselves. They were supplied with the manufactured frames, if I’m not mistaken.
But I could be mistaken!

Did you try calling WH and let somebody check with Jim on that? If so, no luck?
If not, let me check and see if I can find anything out.

In the meantime, maybe post up a picture of the part in question and other members here might recognize it from their experiences.
To post an image directly you need to be a contributor for $12 a year. But in the meantime, you can add it to your “garage” or “gallery” functions up above.
Or you can send it to me at PaulB@wildhorses4x4.com and hopefully I’ll get it. Sometimes pictures don’t come through though, so there may still be a plan-B involved. 🙄
DirtDonk,

Thank you for your reply! You’re right it’s stainless that was a mistype and I’ll try to correct it. The truck is at a shop right now and they have been in touch with Wild Horses. They have contacted the original fabricator to try to find out where these parts may have been sourced from. I was trying to help by reaching out on this forum to see if anyone here had information or maybe even the part itself. I will be stopping by to talk to the shop later this week and will get some pictures of the part needed. I like that idea and hopefully it will help. Your advice and help with this is greatly appreciated!
- Gabe

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds great Gabe. Look forward to hearing of your progress. And hope a picture here is helpful in finding a source.
In the meantime, if any members are active and have their Viewfinder installed, or waiting to install, maybe you can post up some pics ahead of time.

Paul