• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wildhorses Yellow STC Bronco

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
Anyone have any more pics of this bronco? It's used as the display for STC tops on the wildhorses website.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/08.asp

3210-stc-top.jpg

Delta4WheelDrive

Loc.
Bakersfield
That's Gary Harley's EB. He is no longer with WH's. There are more pics on the WH site and I will look for some as well but it has been a while since I have seen them around....

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
Thanks for the info. I browsed around the WH site a little but didn't see anymore pics. Is Gary on the forum?

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Photos on page 18,23,25,43,50,65,67,81,85, and 121 of the current catalog. It's running 5.5 system 12, 2" body lift, 35" BFG's, 351W etc. We should be able to answer questions about this Bronco for you. Anything else you would like to know? We will try to help.

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I take it, you must mean the print catalog. I'll check it out when I get home.

I like the rivot effect on the black flares and rockers. I was hoping to see the whole thing in an uncropped photo.

But, the main reason I want a nice pic or two, is so I can send them off to a friend. I'm trying to get him to sell his heep and buy a bronco. He backed out of buying the bronco below. I think he just doesn't realize the potential. :cool:

Thanks for reply.

yellow-bronco.jpg