• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

windshield wiper drop bracket

jasondemitri

Loc.
tacoma, wa
anybody make their own? if so, what are the dimensions? they look pretty easy to make, i just dont have anything to compare it to.<br>jason

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=jasondemitri link=board=5;threadid=12569;start=0#93744 date=1040651193]<br>anybody make their own? if so, what are the dimensions? they look pretty easy to make, i just dont have anything to compare it to.<br>jason<br>[/quote]I'm married with children so I have to be cheap! I just flipped the whole system up side down and it works great!

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=rulebreaker link=board=5;threadid=12569;start=#93859 date=1040686961]<br>[quote author=jasondemitri link=board=5;threadid=12569;start=0#93744 date=1040651193]<br>anybody make their own? if so, what are the dimensions? they look pretty easy to make, i just dont have anything to compare it to.<br>jason<br>[/quote]I'm married with children so I have to be cheap! I just flipped the whole system up side down and it works great!<br>[/quote]<br><br>I've ridden in his truck and although it looks like it blocks your view it really isn't that bad.<br><br>
wipers3.jpg

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=koolstang link=board=5;threadid=12569;start=0#93926 date=1040703784]<br>Anybody used a smaller motor?<br>[/quote]<br>I have a friend with a Toyota T-100 and I was looking at the wiper motor. It is very similar to the EB and works the same way. It is also a lot smaller. Sounds like a project