• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Winter Coat

Broncono

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Went down to the ranch to put the hardtop on today for the first time since I bought her. I'm starting to think she looks even a little HOTTER now!!! Baby gravedigger. Nasty rainy day in south Texas... perfect timing! ;D

Anybody else putting tops on?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 102

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
Went down to the ranch to put the hardtop on today for the first time since I bought her. I'm starting to think she looks even a little HOTTER now!!! Baby gravedigger. Nasty rainy day in south Texas... perfect timing! ;D

Anybody else putting tops on?

Actually getting ready to take mine off to do some work on it. lol
It is getting colder out.

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
i am going to try to get mine off today...if weather is nice, so i can get my new roll bar in. plus my top needs some work done to it.

Louie

Bronco Guru
Hard to tell how it looks in the pic...get us a better one! I think they look as good or better with 'em on :cool:

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
don't know if it counts or not, but I'm planning to put the side & rear windows back in my soft top for the first time in 7 months.....;-)

ncsubronc

just put my halfcab on but i need some new seals for the doors, and gotta patch up the windshield mounting flange a ton to have enough material to get it bolted down....i'm pretty sure one good gust of wind going down the highway would rip it right off :(