• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECEB

I received everything quickly and it all went well except now I don't know how the window cleaner gets sprayed. Before on the stock wipers, I would push in the knob and fluid would come out and now it doesn't push in.

Please help...

svfd221

Loc.
Veradale, Wa
I think it was you I bought a wiper conversion set a few years ago. I broke one the other day and could use a replacement. I don't need the delay switch/motor but can I just get a wiper blade and arm set from you?

I can pay through PAYPAL
Thanks

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

8 sets to sell
Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch

Price: 65.00 shipped
Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch comb deal

now these arms are not new but i only use arms that are in great condition. They have been disassembled and shortened to the proper length to work. They use a 13 inch wiper blade the wiper blades are new

the Intermittent wiper switch. include the switch, delay box, and all wires. they have been tested and work fine

price 65.00 shipped
my pay pal account 1monkeyboys@gmail.com

pls send me a pm before you pay to make sure i have them. I only have 8 sets

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

as of 5/7/2015 i have 3 set of the Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch comb deals

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

as of 5/10/2015 i have 1 set of the Wiper arms conversion & Intermittent wiper switch comb deals

one set left

price 65.00 shipped
my pay pal account 1monkeyboys@gmail.com

pls send me a pm before you pay to make sure i have them. I only have 1 set left

Status
Not open for further replies.