• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiring harness install

EODMike

Do you guys find that it is easier to run a Centech wiring harness before the body goes back on frame or after? When I removed the original harness I basically unhooked what needed to in order to remove the body then completely removed the rest. I'm looking to maybe put the body back on frame either early next week or next weekend depending on which method is easier.

Thanks y'all, I'm excited to be getting this close to being back on the road, in a couple months, and I really appreciate all of the help I have receive from you all.

Mike

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I installed my Centech after the body was back on the frame. The only thing I would have done different would be to install the wiring to the top of the frame before I set the body. It would make installing fasteners quite a bit easier. If you are running the wires the same way the factory did it won't matter. If you are routing lines different from the factory route make sure you have a solid plan of where you are going to run the fuel and brake lines before you install the body.