• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiring

Ruben1198

Hello All.

I am In Bellflower Ca. I am looking to do my wiring harness. I hear the painless is easy but I dont trust myself. Can anyone recomend me a guy in the area. Thanks

SeanT4x4

I just did the American Autowire a few weeks ago. It looked very overwhelming when i opened the box. I've never wired anything before. It ended up really not being bad. Just went slow and followed the directions.

eric0o1

If you can use basic hand tools, you can install the Painless harness. Being a newbie to wiring is certainly intimidating, especially when you first open the new harness and see a great big bundle of wires. However, it's certainly not as bad ad it seems. If there is a point of the install that isn't 100% clear for you, there are lots of knowledgeable guys here as well as myself who can offer help.

OP
OP
R

Ruben1198

Thanks fellas for the encouragment. I'm going to tackle this myself. But will be asking many questions due to the fact that i second guess myself a lot . Going with the painless since a friend of mine used that one.