• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Women with Broncos

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
pic attached this time :)

Attachments

• Bronco 40th Anniversary resized.jpg
    Bronco 40th Anniversary resized.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 813

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
An excellent thread topic!
The women members off the top of my head in no particular order...

4x4babygirl (who is awesome)
lil' hotz jr. (getting hitched so probably busy these days, also has a badass Mustang)
76 Explorette (they sold their Bronco, she didn't post much anyway, also was very annoying)
mel381 (who?)
Broncono (new kid)
NMEBGrl (new kid)
Pretty-N-Pink (keeps Tito in line, makes cute babies, has excellent taste)
Raptors wifey (they just moved to Hawaii and the Broncos are still on the mainland)
FordFilly (actually works on Broncos way more than she posts on the interwebz about them, can probably outwrench most men on this board)

Who elso am I forgetting?

Edited for clarity.

I'm giving Mark the Uncle Jesse finger wag for forgetting 2Broncos2Go. Christine is Bronco royalty.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'm giving Mark the Uncle Jesse finger wag for forgetting 2Broncos2Go. Christine is Bronco royalty.
Shame on me. I deserve the finger wag and scolding. I knew I forgot someone I should have thought of. I edited my list. You sure Explorette sold their's?

I didn't know Pearlcoat was a girl.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Ok so let's post here.... curious to see who else is out there! Pics of you and pics of your ride!

you know in that third pic you look almost exactly like my daughter:cool: and no evil you still can't take her to the prom:p ;D
babygirl that's funny what you said about 76 explorette:D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Edited for clarity. .....mel381 (who?)

mel381 from tampa FL

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 476

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Shame on me. I deserve the finger wag and scolding. I knew I forgot someone I should have thought of. I edited my list. You sure Explorette sold their's?

I didn't know Pearlcoat was a girl.

I tried to keep it a secret...

OsideDave

Hey OsideDave, looks like she's ready, but not happy, to pull your engine right there on the side of the road! You always have her bring a cherry-picker when she comes to the rescue?
Nice truck by the way. Great vintage stuff.

Paul

Can't be too prepared, right%) I actually had the hoist in the truck helping my dad the day before to move a large antique fire hydrant into his yard.

OsideDave

LOL that's my favorite yet!!!!!!!

The funny thing is she was supposed to go with me on the broncos first 4x run since I redid engine, trans and tcase but she decided to back out, something told her not to go. I've got a few other pics of her pulling in, kinda funny with her expression but she was a good sport. Had to drive about an hour to get me plus she was not home when I called so she had to go home and get the truck which sits and check oil and get gas and load tow bar. Took her to a nice sushi dinner that night.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
My wifey and her bronco:

dscn7220.jpg

dscn2785.jpg

She's not on CB. She's too busy with her Mastiff websites.

BTW, you guys forgot luvmybroncoman and texasrox.

Dusty

TexasRox

of course I have a Bronco what kind of Bronco House owners daughter would I be if I didnt ;)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You'd be a "soon-to-have-her-own-Bronco-Bronco-House-owners-daughter-and-does-most-of-the-work-around-there-anyway type?

Paul