• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Women with Broncos

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
i don't know if buying one for your husband counts or not but my wife got me mine for valentines day. there is one girl that has one that works at central market in austin.

JMP

Loc.
Kirkland, WA
It'll be half hers in about a month when we get married...

Attachments

• Josh n Tara bronco.jpg
    Josh n Tara bronco.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 323

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great pic too JMP. If that's not on your wedding invitations, it should at least be on your first married Christmas card!

Paul

broncbuster

as soon as any community funds are spent on it it will be community property. (assuming you are residents of a community property state) sorry couldn't resist. good pic. x2 on the invitation.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It'll be half hers in about a month when we get married...

Married ! ....glad to hear it ..... I hate seeing people be happy AND have money , now you'll get to join the ranks with the rest of us miserable bastards.;D

JMP

Loc.
Kirkland, WA
Great pic too JMP. If that's not on your wedding invitations, it should at least be on your first married Christmas card!

Paul

Thanks, I really like the pic too -nice curves, good color and no rust. She looks pretty good too :) We took it for our wedding slideshow. I dont think I could have gotten away with having them on the invitations, but thats a great idea for the christmas card.

We will however be riding off in the bronc after the ceremony (if I am sober enough to drive it...)

Josh

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I didn't know Pearlcoat was a girl.

Not only is Judy a great lady, she is also a second term President (and several other positions prior to that) of one of the best Bronco clubs in the country (if I do say so myself!) :cool:

It took my some coaxing to convience her that all the guys would not have an issue with a women President, and I was right. Nothing but praise for her!

Not only this, but she is hardcore! She drive one of her Broncos EVERY day. Her husband and her have 2 Early Broncos (street rig in her avatar and a trail rig) and a new F-150. Judy told me she does not like the seats in the F-150, so she always drives one of the Broncos to work (NOVA/ DC area) and parks them with all the MB's, BMW's, and other "fancy" cars her co-workers drive. I love it. Picture all these metro/yuppie types (especially the ones in their fancy mall crawler Rovers) and here comes Judy in the lifted, multi color trail rig with some fresh mud and body damage from the weekend! ;D

FordFilly is also an active member in our club as well as a 2 term Board Member! Although I have not gotten to see her rigs yet since McFann is dragging his feet! ;D She is also a true rider. Not just a wanabee Harley chick trying to look cool, but a real rider who is into enduros and adventure touring bikes as I recall (BMW's and/or Kawi's?).

Great people!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
i think ill build my new bronco with my GF in mind..asked if she would even drive it, she said i want purple flames :D

what ya guys think of a Bahama blue body with purple flames? i dont want it toooooo girlie....so i can still drive it..;D