• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

worth $800.00?

GreenMeanie

Loc.
CT
Was wondering if this is worth $800.00?
67 comes with plow.
"no title, front floors and some body panels replaced but never finished, good rear ends, transfer and tranny, glass, chrome front bumper. needs electric motor for plow pump"

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just from first glance I would have to say Yes.. I would always attempt to take $500 cash, offer that first. ;)

Hell the plow is probably worth $200

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
called him on it, has manual brakes...but you can see the electronic ignition. I'd be all over it if i had the cash.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
you could part it out for at least $1,000...i'm not suggesting you do that, but just saying it is a deal

OP
OP
G

GreenMeanie

Loc.
CT
I am going to check into the title thing.
In CT if it is over a certain year I don't think you need a title to register?

redneck0372

Loc.
Lebanon,OR
if it where here id be trying to get it from the look at the gas doors and the front turn signals its a 77 not 67

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Looks good to me for $800. But what the hell Start at $500. If it were near me I would be all over it!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
if it runs heck yeah, put a lift, cage, locker a couple other things and wheel the crap out of it;D

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks good for $800, but I agree with starting @ $500. And yeah, it's a '77, at least the body.

Did it have manual drums or manual discs?