• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WOW! CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLE! 1977 FORD BRONCO 4x4 IMMACULATE OVER $60,000 invested ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Mmmmmmmmm, Mmmmm! If I had half a brain and 36K, this guy would be in business! I can just imagine all the smurf floor mats, seat covers and other random accessories that I could put on this thing! Maybe even a big sexy airbrushed painting of Smurfette on the hood to set it all off! Yeah! Why do I feel like I just walked past a haji shop here and had a Turkish guy tell me that he has a great price on a handmade suit for me?

moe d

Loc.
chicago, il
so let me get this straight... over 60 k invested and that couldnt buy a rear seat, headliner, visors, cd player????

have fun in your pot smoking world... ;D

MattM

Loc.
Missoula, MT
You guys might think I’m crazy, but where can I get a set of those low back seat covers? I’ve looked at seat covers and most are high back. (Yeah, yeah, I should just recover the seats, but I’m looking for a cheap cover for now.)

Any ideas?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
No rear panels, top is dented along the bottom edge, no head liner, painted bumpers, stock wheels, no underneath shots...Yup, looks like it's worth 60,000 Yen to me...

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
My Dad is pretty upset at you guys for pissing all over his beloved Bronco!

He says Blue was all the paint shop had at the time and that they told him he was getting a bargain. He says if he gets the $35K, he'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank.

tejayandtina

Crappy masking job on the dash pad. Overspray in the corner. Should have painted off the truck.

Daniel Mclindon

Well it's up to $12,600. I think his mama's trying to make him feel good or he found the A real smart (sucker) man. I think it's one of those cases. Price it out of this world and you can say yes dear it's 4 sale, must just be the slow economy!

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Damn , it's over 14k now.
I need to buy a spray gun and some tractor paint.

dedgar

someone should bid $29.999.99 just to piss him off since his reserve is $30K...

Daniel Mclindon

What you do if he put the reserve lower and then your stuck with the pile! You get a 6000$ bronco for 29,999.$ You would'nt be able to show your face after that!

Status
Not open for further replies.