• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wow, what a great find I made last night

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
Last night I bought some brand new valve covers still in the box for only $30.00 on craigslist (great deal)....but it got better, I got chatting with the guy that sold them to me about Fords and when I went to the guys garage to see his 1965 F-100 I noticed this bad boy sitting on the shelf. A remote control Ford Bronco! I offered him $40.00 it came home with me. ;D

Now just to dust it off and paint it blue just like mine....

001.jpg

Mark in Memphis

I told my brother I was going to paint my Mangler to match the Bronco and he said "Why don't you just paint your Bronco to match the Mangler?" I gotta admit, that would look much better.

Brianut

I have an original body, and my white with blue stripes body. painted dash, gauge needles and all. harnesses for the seats.
You can pull apart the rear end and clean the gears really good and "weld" it up with super glue to give a full locked rear end. wheels much better : )

my 1st kid was really young when I did all that, worked nights and stayed home with him in the day, never have time for that now...
good price too. I wanted to buy a bunch when they were closing them out for $20-25 bucks. wife said I was crazy and 2 years later bought me one for Xmas for $100 of ebay.
dang I coulda had 4 of em.
Nice find

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maine must have some pretty severe bumper height laws...

Topless 66

Very Cool!
Wife bought me 2 back in the day. 1 still in box unopened and other one a little worn....;D
Need a what have you done to your Mangler today thread.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i got the last one in the store, floor model missing the bikini top. painted it to match my bronco also, and found a RC tire and bolted it to the tailgate for a spare. think i even had a mini license plate made for it to match my bronco. then my daughter talked me out of it......