• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wrecked 1973 Stroppe Baja Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baja273

For sale is a wrecked 1973 Baja Bronco for parts. Located near the Paramount Swap Meet. Rolled on the street back in 2012.:cry: It was bought back in 2008 and spent about 3 years and many a dollar restoring it. After the accident it sat in an impound yard for a few years and then a few years in the back of the shop where we work. Finally decided what to do with it and that is to just sell it. Bellow is the highlights. Take a look at the pics as she sits now and a few from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever here

302 fully rebuilt by Eddings in Los Angeles. Edelbrock aluminum heads, Edelbrock EFI, Keith Black aluminum pistons, Comp Cams roller camshaft, Milodon deep sump Pro Flow ceramic headers, etc. Documents for parts and dyno sheet.

C4 trans and Dana 20 fully rebuilt with shift kit

Dana 44 front and Ford 9" rear axles fully rebuilt with 3.55 gears and rear Detroit Truetrac. (Front driverside axle tube bent and cracked the housing about 4" where it inserts into it)

Painless 23 circuit wiring harness. Corbeau front and rear seats, Flowmaster Supper 44's, 3 gas tanks, Stroppe roll bar, steering wheel, brush guard, hitch, front disc brakes, all 5 Ford service manuals, etc. Everything was either replaced or rebuilt on this beast. Stack of paperwork for all these parts.

Serious inquiries only please. No offense, but we don't want to relive the accident :(. Just want to part with it and be done. It has a title and DMV fees are paid and current, but has not been given a salvage title yet (DMV wants to see it%)) but have been told by the DMV that we can sell it as is. Asking $4,500 cash obo, as is where is. Shop is open from 8-3 M-F, can forklift onto a flatbed.

Edit: To eliminate any confusion, in the DMV system this vehicle is noted as "salvage". The pink slip has just not yet been updated to note "salvage", which will happen when registered.

Last edited:

tortoiseracer

Loc.
Tempe
Surley nothing a gallon or two of bondo can't fix. Bwhaaaaaaaa
Sorry about the accident. I understand how getting rid of it is the best way to go sometimes.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Dang, sometimes it's just best to cut a project and take a loss. It hurts to see the glory day pics and the after pics. Best of luck.

elan

Loc.
s
I've seen worse (356 Porsches example) brought back to mint condition. As long as the numbers are correct and "clean title", its doable. I would want it back to stock so the aftermarket items would go anyway.

Jtcugar

Question

Interested in the steering wheel if it's for sale? 714-686-9664

House

Minutia Militia
Franko, please respect his wishes and delete the pic above.
He clearly stated he didn't want to relive the accident.
I am sure this is tough enough.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko, please respect his wishes and delete the pic above.
He clearly stated he didn't want to relive the accident.
I am sure this is tough enough.

soooooooo sorry ... my bad !!!

my thinking w. the poast was since he is new to the forum ...hey we know about the rig and what happed ...we cared !

again sorry
Franko

OP
OP
B

Baja273

A buyer was found the day of the original post. The sale just concluded. Thank you for your interest.
David

Status
Not open for further replies.