• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC WTB EB - Gotta be Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDGS

Looking for an EB, 67-77 - I am willing to travel from NC.

It clearly doesn't have to be perfect - my wife has made the request that this bronco has to be green. I just missed out on a good seapine poly EB and Im kicking myself for it.

Body work is not my thing, so I would prefer something with a decent body/paint. Mechanical other typical odds and ends are fine. As long as it's a good runner to start off with.

If you have anything (or know of anything) - send me a PM.

djack28

Contributor
I got a 71 The color is Swiss Aqua,blue/green. 6 cyl. 3 speed body is uncut rust free excellent ,repaint about 15 years old. Has had top off since,Top is currently in body shop for fresh paint, original seat covers in great shape,no back seat from factory.This is areally nice truck.I was planning a resto mod,however I have 3 other Bronco's and not enough time. PM me if interested.

joshuar6447

Loc.
spotsylvania
How much are you looking to spend? Everything is for sale for the right price. I have a 69 bronco, right now it has a beefed up 289 that i put in there while i freshen up the 302. it's Med metalic green. it's the green on in this pic

302302_10150894677560228_524675227_21094163_93196798_n.jpg

BroncoG13

Does anyone have any good pictures of a Bronco painted Seapine Poly green? Thanks in adavance

Status
Not open for further replies.