• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTF? Euro headlights for Bronco on ebay?????

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
would vehicle law state that the turn signal have to be seperate from the headlight for visibility.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
It's weird because tinted "rocklights" are cool, but neon is stupid. I don't see the difference. I'm definitely going for some kind of under truck lighting for night runs or just to look cool running the dunes......

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
[quote author=boatbldr link=board=5;threadid=8048;start=0#56953 date=1029440831]<br>What you want is a 7" replacement reflector that Hella makes and accepts the HB-2 bulb. This will replace the sealed<br>beam directly, but gives you about 25% more light than sealed beam halogen. There is a few on e-bay right now,<br>but you can get them at a 4X4 speciality shop for $40-$50 each. I've been told they are great.<br><br><br>thats what i did but i took it one step further and swapped the standard h-4 bulb for a PIAA hyper white.bright as heall and has that lexus/mercedes headlight look.(slight blue tinge).$200 for a set of headlights was a lot but well worth it.<br>[/quote]

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
I like the slight blue tint in the newer headlights,<br>maybe it's just me, but they don't seem to have <br>as much glare coming at me.