• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY WTT:Built 93 Mustang Notch for EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangboy

Guys I have a very nice 93 Mustang notchback that has a Kuntz and Co. 347 making 400hp at the wheels naturally aspirated. The red paint is fresh but all body panels are original. The gray interior is very clean and all original except for a small tach and an aftermarket radio. If I were to list it for sale I would for $13k just to give anyone interested a general idea of value. I would be open to even trades or even trading down plus cash or possibly a bronco plus atv. I won't be offended so just ask if you have something to trade. I have wanted a eb for many years and am ready for a break from Mustangs. So if anyone has any interest please let me know. Here is a pic just to give you an idea how nice the car is.

3984953228_2e9394b8a9.jpg

3373522863_47c4bd3b46_o.jpg

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Thanks for the compliments, it really is a beautiful car. Here are a couple more pics. I do powdercoating so I'm kinda embarrased to show the engine. I've yet to tear it down and coat everything but I'm so busy doing other peoples stuff its hard to find time to do my own.

3457698213_5060842592.jpg

3457760069_2e0cc0ab18.jpg

3374338006_10920ddcda_o.jpg

3465401145_fb6693f748.jpg

Here is one before I broke down the 3pc wheels and powdered the centers dark gray

3466218692_530562a1d1.jpg

mavereq

Bronco Guru
that is sharp. if i had two broncos i'd be trying to trade you one of em.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Thanks. I hate to get rid of it but I've wanted an EB for years and I thought I would see what is out there at long last.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Ohhh, I'm hoping this goes well for Mustangboy, because I'll be next in line with my reef blue '93 supercharged coupe.

There was a guy in AZ that was interested in my car last summer, nice Bronc for a trade, but I started to get cold feet and backed out.

I'd also say that you are correct with your price assumption, it's becoming more and more difficult to find a clean Notch that hasn't been hacked to death.

I can't begin to tell you how many primered up beaters I've seen going for 5-6 grand up here, but because it's a Notch, it seems to go for more money.

Best of luck to you friend.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Thanks. So far not even a peep but I've not really posted anywhere but here and on Corral. If no one is interested I'll just keep driving the stang this summer, the car is only going to go up in value not down.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Thanks. So far not even a peep but I've not really posted anywhere but here and on Corral. If no one is interested I'll just keep driving the stang this summer, the car is only going to go up in value not down.

You can also post it in Jeff's Bronco Graveyard classifieds. I've seen others offer their cars up for trades on there regarding whatever it is they have for an EB.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

Sorry its not a fastback;D However the notchbacks are the fastbacks of today. In 30 years this is what everyone will be dying to get.

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Sorry its not a fastback;D However the notchbacks are the fastbacks of today. In 30 years this is what everyone will be dying to get.

Don't doubt that a bit. I've got a buddy that loves those things. He's 20 years younger than me tho. ;D I remember what I call the REAL Mustangs. :cool:

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

[QUOTEvery tempting][/QUOTE]

Well don't tease me like that, what did you have in mind?

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i would trade you even but that is it.

i have a 75 with a fuel injected 351w from a ford lighting. 5000 miles on the rebuilt engine. gt40 heads, roller rockers, 5.0 cam, performer EFI intake, 75mm throttle body, 19# injectors and stock mass air, explorer front drive, electric fan aluminum radiator, etc.

c4 tranny, danna 44 front, power steering, 9" big bearing rear. the oem rear locker has been rebuilt. stock gears, i have a checy disk brake swap for the front and a hydroboost set up (not installed). new brake master cylinder

new rear tank with intake fuel pump

1" wild horses body lift, 3.5" wild horse suspension lift.

new 33x12.50's on 15x10 MT wheels.

new floor pans, front and rear seat, new soft top, hickey roll bar, warn winch, etc.

there are pics of it on here but i can log into photobicket while at work.

it is daily driven and runs great.

OP
OP
M

mustangboy

When you get a chance get me a link to your photobucket or let me know your username and I'll try to look them up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.